Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wow, time is going by so fast!  I can't believe I haven't posted anything since January.  There are so many websites out there that I have visited.  Many of those websites had challenges and blog hops.  Lots of really good ideas too.  Time to get back to making cards!

This is "Flutteryby" from Tiddlyinks.  She is so adorable and fun to color.  Kristy from Some odd Girl had a lesson on her blog, on how to color the sky with clouds.  I used Copic Markers to color the girl and butterflies and sky.  I colored the stamp image on Xpress it Blending card.  All other paper, ribbon and brad is Stampin Up!  I used the "Layered Flowers Die Set" from Whimsy stamps.

2 comments:

  1. You always do such wonderful work, Lisa! When are we going to get together? I really miss our ladies night stamping parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the work Lisa. I miss spending time with you ladies.

    ReplyDelete